#TeachTheKids @Nashik Event Report

Mehul Patel

Oct 29, 2015, 11:07:31 PM10/29/15
to community-india, ankit gadgil, umesh agarwal
Hello,

*Mozilla Club : *MozNashik
* #MozClubNashik*

These are my last 2 event blogs of this month :

Blog 1 : #TeachTheKids – St Francis High School, Nashik :
https://rowdymehul.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/teachthekids-st-francis-high-school-nashik/

Blog 2 : #TeachTheKids – Malatibai Kulkarni Vidhyalay, Nashik
https://rowdymehul.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/teachthekids-malatibai-kulkarni-vidhyalay-nashik/

*Thank you. *

*Regards,*

*Mehul Patel.*
Mozillian <https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/rowdymehul/>
+91-7798765559

*Doing great is part of our code! :)*

Shahid Farooqui

Oct 30, 2015, 12:45:10 AM10/30/15
to Mehul Patel, community-india, ankit gadgil, umesh agarwal
Awesome work Mehul :)

Keep it up, all the best.

Best Wishes

Shahid

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Mehul Patel <iamrow...@gmail.com>

Mehul Patel

Oct 30, 2015, 12:51:02 AM10/30/15
to Shahid Farooqui, community-india, ankit gadgil, umesh agarwal
Thank you Shahid Sir,

will keep doing good work. :)

*Regards,*

*Mehul Patel.*
Mozillian <https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/rowdymehul/>
+91-7798765559

*Doing great is part of our code! :)*

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Shahid Farooqui <shahidf...@gmail.com>

ankit gadgil

Oct 30, 2015, 1:40:07 AM10/30/15
to Mehul Patel, community-india, Shahid Farooqui, umesh agarwal
Thanks for sharing this Mehul.
Keep up the good work. :)

P.S. Do we need a discourse instance for Mozilla India to share activities
and events like this?

*Regards,**Ankit Gadgil.*

*Mozilla Reps Council <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/ankitgadgil>@anknite
<https://twitter.com/anknite>*

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Mehul Patel <iamrow...@gmail.com>

Kaustav Das Modak

Oct 30, 2015, 1:48:24 AM10/30/15
to Ankit Gadgil, community-india, Mehul Patel, Shahid Farooqui, Umesh Agarwal
On 30-Oct-2015 11:10 am, "ankit gadgil"

> P.S. Do we need a discourse instance for Mozilla India to share activities
> and events like this?

There is a sub-category for "India" at
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/c/communities/india. May be we can
utilize that.

Best.

Kaustav.

ankit gadgil

Oct 30, 2015, 1:58:07 AM10/30/15
to Kaustav Das Modak, community-india, Mehul Patel, Shahid Farooqui, Umesh Agarwal
Thanks Kaustav,

Mehul please share your reports here as well.

> There is a sub-category for "India" at
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/c/communities/india.

Lets start using discourse more for these type of amazing updates.

*Regards,**Ankit Gadgil.*

*Mozilla Reps Council <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/ankitgadgil>@anknite
<https://twitter.com/anknite>*

Gauthamraj Elango

Oct 30, 2015, 2:01:09 AM10/30/15
to ankit gadgil, Mehul Patel, community-india, Kaustav Das Modak, Shahid Farooqui, umesh agarwal
Yes for discourse. But, we shouldn't stop or ask people not to send their
updates to the mailing list.
Mailing list - causual+ core + interested + active folks etc
Discourse - only core or active people might see.

Biraj Karmakar

Oct 30, 2015, 2:49:22 AM10/30/15
to Gauthamraj Elango, community-india, Mehul Patel, Shahid Farooqui, ankit gadgil, Kaustav Das Modak, umesh agarwal
Mehul, that's amazing. Thanks for sharing.

>Yes for discourse. But, we shouldn't stop or ask people not to send their
>updates to the mailing list.
>Mailing list - causual+ core + interested + active folks etc
>Discourse - only core or active people might see.

+1.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar

Mehul Patel

Oct 30, 2015, 2:55:57 AM10/30/15
to Biraj Karmakar, community-india, Gauthamraj Elango, Shahid Farooqui, Kaustav Das Modak, ankit gadgil, umesh agarwal
Thank you Biraj. Will keep it up!

*Regards,*

*Mehul Patel.*
Mozillian <https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/rowdymehul/>