Aadhar and Right to Privacy in India _Event_Mumbai

Jayesh KR

Aug 28, 2017, 4:46:59 PM8/28/17
to community-india
Hi Friends,

Wanna know more about Aadhar and Right to Privacy in India. Then, here's is
a chance for you.

Mozilla has been increasingly focused on Aadhaar: Mozilla's Executive
Chairwoman Mitchel Baker and Mozilla Community Rep Ankit Gadgil co-wrote an
op-ed(https://goo.gl/q1pfMQ) on Aadhaar that appeared in the Business
Standard in May and we're now gearing up for greater policy engagement and
a possible advocacy campaign.

Jochai Ben-Avie, Senior Global Policy Manager, Mozilla Corporation with his
team members Peter and Richita are visiting Mumbai this time and they are
gonna be the speakers for the event.

Event on Social Media:
Spring board Forum: https://goo.gl/TQQpYd
Meetup: https://goo.gl/d34YwN
Facebook: https://goo.gl/uELHva
Mozilla Reps: https://goo.gl/5vSAER

Ping me if you need any other details about the event.

Thanks & Regards,
Jayesh KR(Jayesh Katta Ramalingaiah)
Mozilla Representative - Tech Speaker <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/jayeshkr/>