A month of Mozilla - activities all over the country [#MozMonth]

Abhiram Ravikumar

Mar 28, 2015, 2:25:11 AM3/28/15
to community-india, evang...@lists.mozilla.org, Jafar Muhammed, priyanka nag, Gauthamraj Elango, Galaxy Kadiyala, VISWAPRASATH KS
Hi all,

The past 4 weeks have been amazing. I've traveled almost 1500 km, giving
talks, conducting workshops, talking Mozilla - and the response has been
phenomenal. I was a part of 4 major events spread out across south India,
mostly Bangalore and Tamil Nadu. In a serious of blog posts - I will share
with you what happened, what I did and eventually about what I learned.
First of which is here <http://abhiramrk.com/2015/03/mozilla-month-cmrit/>[1].
First event was on the 21st of February at CMRIT, Bangalore, India. It was
a webmaker party modeled in the form of a competition.

These events have allowed me to know more about the community, its needs
and what should be done in order to achieve quality contributions. A big
thank you to the amazing reps here - Galaxy, Jafar, Gautham, Priyanka and
Viswa who've not only trusted my judgement but have also given me the
opportunity to take the initiative in certain areas.

I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions - so that we can learn
together to make a stronger & better community. Do keep an eye out here
<http://abhiramrk.com/> [2] for the remaining posts.

[1] - http://abhiramrk.com/2015/03/mozilla-month-cmrit/
[2] - http://abhiramrk.com/
--
Regards,
Abhiram Ravikumar

PMJ Creations

Mar 29, 2015, 9:49:49 AM3/29/15
to Abhiram Ravikumar, community-india, VISWAPRASATH KS, Gauthamraj Elango, evang...@lists.mozilla.org, priyanka nag, Galaxy Kadiyala
Thank you so much for your great efforts to spread Mozilla's mission,
Abhiram.
It was an amazing experience for me as well.

Looking forward to hear from you even more.

Keep on rocking the free web.

Regards,

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Abhiram Ravikumar <abhi1...@gmail.com>

Sagar Hani

Mar 30, 2015, 10:09:24 AM3/30/15
to PMJ Creations, community-india, VISWAPRASATH KS, evang...@lists.mozilla.org, Gauthamraj Elango, Abhiram Ravikumar, priyanka nag, Galaxy Kadiyala
Hey Abhiram,

I attended most of your events like Webmaker party @CMRIT, Buzilla Session
@FSMK (Free Software Movement Karnataka) and one more Buzilla session
@MozSpaceBLR, FSA meet-up @MozSpaceBLR. All these events we really awesome.
I learned a lot. :)

You are doing a Great job. :)
Keep going. :)

#TeachTheWeb #RockTheWeb #Bugzilla #FSA #MozMonth

Cheers. ;)
--
Cheers, :)
Sagar Hani,

Abhiram Ravikumar

Apr 7, 2015, 3:23:22 PM4/7/15
to Sagar Hani, community-india, VISWAPRASATH KS, evang...@lists.mozilla.org, Gauthamraj Elango, Achyuth kp, Kumar Rishav, PMJ Creations, Ragav Maddali
Hi all,

I held up replying to this thread because my second blog post was in the
making, and now it's done!

Do checkout the blogpost here
<http://abhiramrk.com/2015/04/mozilla-at-anokha/> [1]. This was a Firefox
OS App day event at Amrita University, Coimbatore, India. Planning took
almost 4 months and I can say that I'm really proud by the way this event
took place. A very special shout out to Ragav and his team at Amrita for
pulling off an event of such stature in style. Your hospitality was one of
the very best and I honestly feel there's a lot to learn from you guys!

First event in Coimbatore - hoping some amazing things happen there. It was
great to meetup with Reps from Chennai - Viswa, Achyuth and Rishav discuss
the road map for events in Tamil Nadu.

Do checkout the FAQs and Resource section listed on the post, some cool
things there.

Inline reply follows.

1. http://abhiramrk.com/2015/04/mozilla-at-anokha/

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Sagar Hani <sagar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Abhiram,
>
> I attended most of your events like Webmaker party @CMRIT, Buzilla Session
> @FSMK (Free Software Movement Karnataka) and one more Buzilla session
> @MozSpaceBLR, FSA meet-up @MozSpaceBLR. All these events we really awesome.
> I learned a lot. :)
>
> You are doing a Great job. :)
> Keep going. :)

Firstly, thank you for attending all those events. An amazing crowd makes
an amazing event - and I truly believe this. Your support (along with
thousand other Mozillians' ) keep all of us going. Glad you learned a lot,
hope you contribute. I'd like to mention that Sagar already has started
contributing with bug listing and some work on bugzilla.

> #TeachTheWeb #RockTheWeb #Bugzilla #FSA #MozMonth
>

> Cheers. ;)
> --
> Cheers, :)
> Sagar Hani,
> http://SagarHani.in

Vineel & Jafar,

Thank you for your words of encouragement. And I'm glad you had the time to
write back to me. And sorry for all the tickets being generated by the mail
list, I know it's a bother.

Abhiram Ravikumar

Jun 3, 2015, 9:18:41 AM6/3/15
to community-india, Achyuth kp, Gauthamraj Elango, VISWAPRASATH KS
Hi all,

Seems like I am running super late on publishing my blogs. Anyway, here's
one about a Mozilla booth we set up at a hackathon in Chennai. Do checkout
the post here - http://abhiramrk.com/?p=144 [1].

Shout out to Gautham, Viswa and Achyuth for making this happen! Was a good
learning experience. Review and feedback is totally welcome.

[1] - http://abhiramrk.com/2015/06/mozilla-booth-vit/

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 12:52 AM, Abhiram Ravikumar <abhi1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
--
Regards,
Abhiram Ravikumar

Achyuth kp

Jun 3, 2015, 9:33:42 AM6/3/15
to Abhiram Ravikumar, community-india, Gauthamraj Elango, VISWAPRASATH KS
Yayy Abhiram, great post! Thanks for all the kind words. It was fun having
you around as well! Looking forward to our next event together :D

*Regards*
*Achyuth K.P.*
*Mozilla Rep - India* <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/achyuthkp/>
*Webmaker Super Mentor*
*Mozilla India*

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Abhiram Ravikumar <abhi1...@gmail.com>

viswaprasath

Jun 3, 2015, 4:04:13 PM6/3/15
to Achyuth kp, community-india, Gauthamraj Elango, Abhiram Ravikumar
Hey Abi,

We had a great day with you.

You shared large amount of knowledge to us.

Thank you
--
Web is open so Code is poetry

Firefox for Deskop <https://affiliates.mozilla.org/referral/63354/>