FireFox Browser 41.0 not loading LinkedIn.com pages

Harishkumar Pathangay

Nov 2, 2015, 11:28:57 PM11/2/15
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
I have FireFox Browser 41.0 in Xubuntu 14.04.3
It is not loading LinkedIn.com pages only.
Rest of all Web browsing is smooth, except for LinkedIn Website.
I have cleared all the Cache,History,Forms, URLS etc...and system restart.
But it is not working.

Any Idea why it is not working, is it just for me?

--
Thanks,
Harish P

Jayakumar Sadhasivam (iamjayakumars)

Nov 2, 2015, 11:30:32 PM11/2/15
to Harishkumar Pathangay, Jayakumar Sadhasivam, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi, Could you provide the screenshot of that page.

/Jay

Yash Shah

Nov 3, 2015, 8:56:00 AM11/3/15
to Jayakumar Sadhasivam (iamjayakumars), Harishkumar Pathangay, community-india
Hi Jayakumar,

Can you please report this issue at [site-...@linkedin.com]. It'd be very
helpful if you can attach screenshots and other details.

Thanks,

*Yash Shah*

Site Reliability Engineer

+91 789.985.7608