Requirement for Fsa taskforce

1 view

viswaprasath

May 10, 2015, 3:29:36 AM5/10/15
to community-india, Galaxy
Dear team,

Below we have some list of requirements for fsa team.

Domain name: fsa.mozillaindia.org

List of things in website

Blog post automatically pulled from blog.MozillaIndia.org which has
students tag

Each month we will update 3 task blog post about fsa of the month and club
of the month and app of the month.

Next we need a list of all mozilla india fsa clubs withe their information.

Information we need is club name, club lead name, city and region social
media links.

Filter option is needed so that we can easily filter fsa on a particular
city.

Add fsa event button. So each fsa can register their events which they are
doing.

It should be automatically added to events calendar with #fsa

Creative team help is needed to design few icons and banner.

It will be helpful if any one from fsa board has editor access for blog so
he can add each month.

Get back to team if any doubt.

Thank you.

sent from my nexus 6

Avik Pal

May 10, 2015, 8:31:36 AM5/10/15
to viswaprasath, community-india, Galaxy
Hi Viswaprasath,

Its a great way to put up necessary answers to questions which everyday
students ask us. I can't stress enough on the option to search/filter a
club/fsa in a region- makes it lot easier to point people in the right
direction.

Avik Pal
​Mozilla Rep and Developer Evangelist​