Query regarding projects

Shilpi Singh

Dec 1, 2016, 12:43:03 PM12/1/16
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello sir/ma'am
This is Shilpi Singh pursuing B.tech in information technology from Indira
Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women
I wish to contribute to mozilla.

Automation & tools sounds quite interesting and I would be delighted to
contribute to this project.

I am really keen to get involved in an open source project.
I am proficient in c, c++,php,html,css, java with frameworks, javascript.

Please do reply if i can contribute to something in some open source
project.

Thank you
Shilpi Singh
B.Tech student at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women

Mob no:-9910574968

Sanyam Khurana

Dec 1, 2016, 12:55:02 PM12/1/16
to Shilpi Singh, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Shilpi Singh <shilp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Automation & tools sounds quite interesting and I would be delighted to
> contribute to this project.

We recently had this event in Delhi:
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/getting-started-contributing-to-mozilla-code-base/

where we discussed about contributing to Mozilla Marionette (it is an
automation driver for Mozilla's gecko engine).

You can refer to slides[1]. We also have a video, which is currently
being processed.

In the mean time, you can read the documentation[2]. Please let me
know if you're stuck.

Also, we have a local community in Delhi (Mozilla Mozpacers)[3]

[1]: http://www.sanyamkhurana.com/marionette-intro/
[2]: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/marionette-client/latest/marionette-client.pdf
[3]: http://www.mozpacers.org

Thanks,