Mozilla Pune Community Meetup - Call for Application

Priyanka Nag

Dec 30, 2016, 6:37:30 AM12/30/16
to community-india
Hey all,

The Mozilla Pune community is hosting their annual meetup on the 7th of
January 2017.

*A quick glance at the agenda (tentative):*

- Introduction to Mozilla, Mozilla India and Mozilla Pune
- Quick talk about the new task-force structure of the Mozilla India
community
- Mozilla Activate
- Mozilla Clubs
- Privacy month - whats in plan for this year
- The MILE initiative
- --- Lunch ---
- Retrospective of 2016
- Mozilla Pune's plan for 2017
- Parking lot (for any agenda that comes up at the last moment)

*Event details :*

- Date - 7th January 2017 (Saturday)
- Timing - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Venue - Red Hat, Tower 10, Magarpatta City, Pune

If you are interested in being a part of the event, please fill up this
application form[1]. The application process closes on 4th January
(Wednesday). All selected participants will be notified by 5th January
(Thursday). You can follow the wiki page[2] for more information and
updates on this event.

We would love to hear input from our bigger community. If you have any
feedback or suggestion for us, we are hearing.

P.S - Though its a regional community's meetup, if you are in and around
Pune on 7th, feel free to apply for the event.

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/Iuf5wbfVHXnT3XHB3
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/Pune_Community_Meetup_2017

~ Regards,
Priyanka Nag

Website: priynag.in
Blog: priyankaivy.blogspot.in/

Prathamesh Chavan

Jan 3, 2017, 1:37:06 AM1/3/17
to Priyanka Nag, community-india
Hello Mozillians!

This is a reminder ping.

The last date to fill up the application forms is 4th January 2017
Wednesday (i.e. tomorrow)

Apply Apply Apply !

Application form link : https://goo.gl/forms/Iuf5wbfVHXnT3XHB3

Event Wiki : https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/Pune_Community_Meetup_2017
Reps event page link :
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-pune-annual-community-meetup-2017/

Thank you!

Prathamesh Chavan
Mozilla Representative
Pune, India

Tripad M

Jan 3, 2017, 1:44:09 AM1/3/17
to Prathamesh Chavan, Priyanka Nag, community-india
Please do a live stream of the event so that we can watch/join remotely :)
--
*_________________________________*

Tripad M
Twitter: @_Tripad

Priyanka Nag

Jan 3, 2017, 1:49:10 AM1/3/17
to Tripad M, Prathamesh Chavan, community-india
Hey Tripad,

Since it will be mostly discussion based, doing a live stream of this event
might be difficult. But we will try and document the event discussions and
outcome as mush as possible, so that you don't miss out on much.
--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag

Website: priynag.in
Blog: priyankaivy.blogspot.in/

Sayak Sarkar

Jan 3, 2017, 2:16:09 AM1/3/17
to priyanka nag, Prathamesh Chavan, community-india, Tripad M
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time, since I would be
traveling during the meetup dates. :-(

As such, looking forward to going through the post event documentation and
outcome. All the best for the event folks! :-)

Regards,
Sayak