Firefox-addons Github Repo

viswaprasath

Mar 16, 2017, 1:47:33 PM3/16/17
to community-india, Karthic Keyan, Santhosh Viswanathan, Trishul Goel
Dear Contributors,

As you know few days back in Activate campaign new activity was started
"Build Your Own WebExtension Add-on for Firefox".

Some of the contributors around India have started contributing to this
activity, very excited to know about this. If you have done events / coded
an add-on using WebExtension API please write a simple blog post and update
in the contributions issue [1], our plan is each month we will be
collecting the contributions done in our community and share them in our
blog.

Next you might have loved some add-ons which are may not be working in
Firefox. If you have any such idea please start developing using
WebExtension or please file an issue in our ideas repo [2]. More hackathons
are coming in India so it will be cool you long wait will come to an end.

At any time you can contact us we are happy to help you.

[1] https://github.com/firefox-addons/contributions/issues/1
[2] https://github.com/firefox-addons/ideas

--
Web is open so Code is poetry