Community member to conduct 3 hr. session

Abhilash Mhaisne

Jun 24, 2015, 1:49:45 AM6/24/15
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello all. I study at the College of engineering, Pune (COEP). Our college
holds the annual technical festival "Mindspark". I am the event head for
"Tux" workshop on FOSS in the same.
This year we are planning to have a 3 hour session on "Contributing to
Mozilla firefox" in the workshop. I am a beginner in Mozilla community, and
I don't think there is a better place to start with FOSS development other
than Mozilla. It would be nice if someone of you could conduct the session
or suggest me someone who can manage to do so on 10th or 11th of October.
We are open on topics. Any topic for people beginning to start mozilla
firefox development would be nice.

Thanks,
Abhilash Mhaisne

Sayak Sarkar

Jun 24, 2015, 1:58:07 AM6/24/15
to Abhilash Mhaisne, community-india
Hey Abhilash,

I'd be happy to conduct a session on Contributing to Mozilla in the
workshop. Can you please send me the details of the event, and you exact
requirements.

Regards,
Sayak

Homepage: http://sayak.in
About Me: http://about.me/sayak_sarkar
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sayak_sarkar
Blog: http://sayaksarkar.wordpress.com

Siddhartha Rao

Jun 25, 2015, 2:52:30 AM6/25/15
to Sayak Sarkar, community-india, Abhilash Mhaisne
Hi Abhilash,
Even I would like to take up a topic on Privacy & Security related features
of Mozilla products. Can you please send me the details?

Regards,
Siddhartha Rao

shag...@cumminscollege.in

Jun 25, 2015, 8:10:35 AM6/25/15
Hi, if you need any help for conducting sessions on WebMaker and/or WoMoz, I'd be more than happy to help.

Shagufta Methwani
methwani...@gmail.com

Avik Pal

Jun 25, 2015, 8:20:35 AM6/25/15
to community-india
Hi Abhilash,

It would be better for us to analyze/allocate resources based on the
tracks/types of events you have in mind.

Avik Pal
@avikpalme
​Mozilla Rep and Dev evangelist​

On 25 June 2015 at 17:40, methwani...@gmail.com <

Prathamesh Chavan

Jun 25, 2015, 8:25:16 AM6/25/15
to shag...@cumminscollege.in, community-india
Hi Abhilash !

We, the members of Pune Community, are always ready to help !
Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,
Prathamesh Chavan
Mozilla Representative