Problem to Change text color

Dheeraj Kumar

Jan 4, 2017, 9:11:29 AM1/4/17
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org, support...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Sir/madam

I use all time Mozilla Firefox and in my office on LINUX also use
Mozilla Firefox 47.0 Version. But in my office LINUX system
Mozilla Firefox when mouse over on link, title and bookmark etc that time
text color is show in white color and i want black color show how to change
it plz help me
I send screen shot but in this pics have black color but in my office
LINUX system show white color so not see clear so i want change it

so how to do it..............

Dheeraj

Thanks

Moin Shaikh

Jan 4, 2017, 11:58:39 PM1/4/17
to Dheeraj Kumar, community-india, support...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Dheeraj,

You can change this from your Firefox settings menu:

In your Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Content. Here, click the
*Colors *button.
You will see options to change Link colors here.

[image: Inline image 1]

Although above screenshot is from Windows OS, I hope this helps you in
getting idea of how you can go to this option on Linux OS.

Regards,
Moin Shaikh