Re: Call for Participation-Maker Fest 2017

Mehul Patel

Dec 16, 2016, 9:43:30 AM12/16/16
to community-india, ankit gadgil, umesh agarwal
Hey all,

Thank you for showing interest in Maker Fest 2017. We have received more
than 100+ applications and 6 are shortlisted under budget and 5 are
shortlisted under Non-Budget .Here goes the list of all 6+5=11 amazing
volunteers who will be representing Mozilla at Maker Fest.

1. Vishal Chavan
2. Ipsha Bhidonia
3. Tanay Pant
4. Anubha Maneshwar
5. Md Shahbaz Alam
6. Vigneshwer Dhinakaran

1. Mansi Trivedi
2. Viral Parmar
3. Pranshu Khanna
4. Kamlesh Vilpurateli
5. Rufus Chakravarthy Sharma

*Congratulations to you all.*

Once again thank you for taking time in filling up the form.

Cheers,
*Mehul Patel,*
*On behalf of Mozilla India*

Cheers!!!

*Mehul Patel*Mozilla Reps <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/rowdymehul/>
*Campus Advisory Committee - Mozilla*
web: https://rowdymehul.wordpress.com
email: iamrow...@gmail.com

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Mehul Patel <iamrow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mozilla India,
>
> The Call for Participation is open for Maker Fest 2017<
> http://blog.mozillaindia.org/1761>.
>
> About Maker Fest: Maker Fest is the Indian continuation of Maker Faire
> hosted across America, Europe, Africa and Japan, among others. Maker
> Faire,
> which launched in California, USA in 2006, now hosts hundreds of thousands
> attendees twice a year across California and New York.
>
> Like Every year we will shortlist few active and passionate mozillians to
> help us with this event. Hurry up and Apply here<https://goo.gl/forms/
> WRvnulHmfgc7hguu1>
>

> Cheers!!!
>

> *Mehul Patel*Mozilla Reps <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/rowdymehul/>
> *Campus Advisory Committee - Mozilla*
> web: https://rowdymehul.wordpress.com
> email: iamrow...@gmail.com

Prathamesh Chavan

Dec 16, 2016, 10:35:04 AM12/16/16
to Mehul Patel, community-india, ankit gadgil, Umesh Agarwal
Congratulations people! :)

MakerFest is more of learning and exploring new things. I wish you all a
great time and hope for a successful Mozilla participation in this amazing
gathering.

Prathamesh

Shruti P

Dec 16, 2016, 10:36:00 AM12/16/16
to Prathamesh Chavan, community-india, ankit gadgil, Mehul Patel, Umesh Agarwal
Congrats all!😊👍

On 16 Dec 2016 9:05 p.m., "Prathamesh Chavan" <musicandp...@gmail.com>

Subhasis Chatterjee

Dec 16, 2016, 12:36:35 PM12/16/16
to Shruti P, Prathamesh Chavan, community-india, Umesh Agarwal, ankit gadgil, Mehul Patel
Congrats to those who get a chance to be a part of the Maker Fest 2017.
Have fun and happy learning!!