Re: Hello Add-on Developers

viswaprasath

Sep 20, 2017, 9:33:11 AM9/20/17
to Santosh Viswanatham, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, Trishul Goel, Karthic Keyan
Hey All,

Dont forget to add tags when you develop add-ons.

Some sample added below. Check the add-ons tagged for MozillaIN
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/tag/mozillain

--
Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/

viswaprasath

Sep 25, 2017, 3:40:16 AM9/25/17
to community-india
Dear All,

The date has been extended till Oct 25th 2017.

Thank you

Santosh Viswanatham

Sep 27, 2017, 12:25:00 AM9/27/17
to viswaprasath, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, Trishul Goel, Karthic Keyan
Hey all,

In view of repeated requests we extended the end date for submission to
October 25th and another good news, We will select 3 winners as we got 2
additional pendrives with us. \o/

Do not forget to tag "mozillain" while submitting your add-on to AMO. You
can find the submissions here<
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/tag/mozillain >.

If you are not a developer but want to get involved then you can download
the addons developed by our Indian community and review them so that they
could improve the add-on in the next releases.

Cheers,
Santosh.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 7:03 PM, viswaprasath <shihan...@gmail.com>