Fwd: Please Circulate this mail to all the GNU/Linux Users Groups Under FSFTN.

Balaji Ravichandran

Jun 4, 2016, 4:27:30 AM6/4/16
to Free Software Foundation, vilup...@fsftn.org, puduvailug, pud...@fsftn.org, ucev...@fsftn.org, ifet...@googlegroups.com, Indian Linux Users Group, chen...@googlegroups.com, Mozilla Community-India
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anandmoorthy J" <janandh...@gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2016 1:38 p.m.
Subject: Please Circulate this mail to all the GNU/Linux Users Groups Under
FSFTN.
To: "Prasanna Venkadesh" <pras...@fsftn.org>, "Srravya C" <
srra...@gmail.com>, <co...@fsftn.org>, "Mugunthan Marsh" <
mugunth...@gmail.com>, "Devakumar Murugan" <devaku...@gmail.com>,
"Venkatesh Thennarasan" <venkatesh....@gmail.com>, "Theni N
Lingeswaran" <linges...@gmail.com>, "sibi kanagaraj" <si...@fsftn.org>,
"S.Ramaseshan Mukund" <ramasesh...@gmail.com>, "sc2013 Thamarai.K" <
thamara...@gmail.com>, "Aravinth Karthik" <aravint...@gmail.com>,
"Prasanth Radhakrishnan" <prasan...@gmail.com>, "Balaji Ravichandran" <
rbala...@gmail.com>

Greetings from Free Software Foundation Tamil Nadu. FSFTN's annual summer
camp is back and we are getting bigger and better! This year we aim to
conduct summer camps at multiple locations in the next 6-8 weeks. The camps
are likely to be held at Chennai, Puducherry, Karaikudi, Thiruvannamalai,
Viluppuram, Kanyakumari, Salem, Madurai and Trichy. This list of venues is
only tentative and not final. The camps might be for a period of 3-6 days
depending on the location.

With the scale of our summer camps expanding, this year's camps will
witness many exciting talks, sessions and workshops on some of the latest
free software tools and technologies.

If you are interested in joining us at any of the locations as a volunteer,
please fill up the form given below. Kindly note that you can volunteer in
more than one location.
https://fsftn.typeform.com/to/YZO62L

We request you to fill the form before June 6th, evening 8 P.M. Please feel
free to forward it to people who have been active for the past 1-2 years in
FSFTN activities.

For any queries, feel free to mail us at a...@fsftn.org.

Regards,
Summer Camp Organizing Team

--
Thanks & Regards
Ananadhamoorthy.J

Balaji Ravichandran

Jun 6, 2016, 3:43:27 AM6/6/16
to Free Software Foundation, vilup...@fsftn.org, puduvailug, pud...@fsftn.org, ucev...@fsftn.org, Indian Linux Users Group, chen...@googlegroups.com, Mozilla Community-India
Hi Everyone,

Kindly fill the volunteer registration form,

https://fsftn.typeform.com/to/YZO62L

We are closing it by June 8th.
--
Regards,