Invitation to participate Firefox Beta Test day

Prasanth P

Aug 11, 2016, 9:51:46 AM8/11/16
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Mozillians,

Monthly twice, the Quality Assurance <https://quality.mozilla.org/> team of
Mozilla conducts “test day” in which people are invited to download and
test the unstable Aurora and Nightly versions of Firefox Browser for
Desktop for bugs. The test day involves executing the given test cases and
recording the output.

This time, August 12th, we will be testing Firefox 49 Beta 3. We will be
focusing our testing on Windows 10 compatibility, Text to Speech in Reader
Mode and Text to Speech on Desktop features. Check out the detailed
instructions via this etherpad
<https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/MozillaIndiaQA-testday-20160812>.

It will be a great learning and contributing experience for everyone. And
hereby invite you to join us.

Note- There is no previous experience required for participating in test
days :)

Let's work together for a better Firefox!!!

--
Working to keep the web open .. in the Mozilla way.
http://foxprasanth.github.io/