Any ETA on signing for unlisted addons being operational again?

Emiliano Heyns

Apr 15, 2016, 6:38:39 AM4/15/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
I can't sign my extensions since (at least) yesterday afternoon. I understand that it is related to this problem: https://github.com/mozilla/addons-server/issues/2388 but I have changes lined up, and I want to communicate to my users what they can expect.

Jorge Villalobos

Apr 15, 2016, 11:52:33 AM4/15/16
On 4/15/16 4:38 AM, Emiliano Heyns wrote:
> I can't sign my extensions since (at least) yesterday afternoon. I understand that it is related to this problem: https://github.com/mozilla/addons-server/issues/2388 but I have changes lined up, and I want to communicate to my users what they can expect.

Just quoting the last comment, so everyone knows:
"This will go in prod later today. I'll update this bug when it does."

Jorge

Andrew McKay

Apr 15, 2016, 12:35:23 PM4/15/16
to Jorge Villalobos, mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
Its in production, initial reports are that its working again.