Nightly tester tools 3.7.1-signed is no longer compatible with Firefox 46.0 or Nightly

WaltS48

Apr 24, 2016, 8:18:29 PM4/24/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
What is the reason for that?
--
Linux Mint 17.3
Go Pens! Go Bucs!
Coexist · Understanding Across Divides <https://www.coexist.org/>

WaltS48

Apr 25, 2016, 11:56:13 AM4/25/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
On 04/24/2016 08:17 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> What is the reason for that?

Probably because the title bar isn't visible on Windows versions of
Firefox, so no need to put any information there.

Still visible on Linux though.

Jorge Villalobos

Apr 25, 2016, 7:21:54 PM4/25/16
On 4/25/16 9:55 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 04/24/2016 08:17 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>> What is the reason for that?
>
> Probably because the title bar isn't visible on Windows versions of
> Firefox, so no need to put any information there.
>
> Still visible on Linux though.

What do you mean by not compatible? I can install it on 46. Is there
something broken in the add-on for you?

Jorge

WaltS48

Apr 25, 2016, 7:49:00 PM4/25/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
The actual phrase is "Nightly Tester Tools could not be verified for use
in Firefox and has been disabled", but it seems to install in 46 on a
test profile just fine.

I don't recall seeing anything broken in my limited usage.

WaltS48

Apr 25, 2016, 7:51:42 PM4/25/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
On 04/25/2016 07:21 PM, Jorge Villalobos wrote:
Removed and reinstalled in my production profile. Appears to be back to
normal. <shrug>