When are you going to let Norton Identity into Firefox?

ddub...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2016, 6:12:58 PM9/11/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
I've been using this program for quite a few years, and have about 150 logins saved... I sure don't want to have to start all over again! I don't want to use "Dashlane" or anything else! I have one program & that's it! The only one that has my passwords for at least the last decade & I have it on my cellphone, too. So what it the problem with having it on FireFox?? It says it's compatible!
Sincerely
Denise

Jorge Villalobos

Sep 12, 2016, 10:43:17 AM9/12/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Denise,

It's up to the developers to get an add-on signed and updated. There's
nothing we can do on our side to help you. I suggest to contact their
support with these questions.

Jorge

Mike Connor

Sep 12, 2016, 11:50:12 AM9/12/16
to ddub...@gmail.com, mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v115161915_EndUserProfile_en_us
indicates that Norton is aware of the problem, and they are working on a
fix.