Dragon naturally speaking

fletch...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 5:38:30 AM4/26/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12 in the add on it telling me it's a not non-verified add-on is there a way of having it updated to work on version 42 of Firefox

Philipp Kewisch

Apr 26, 2016, 6:19:57 AM4/26/16
On 4/26/16 4:14 AM, fletch...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12 in the add on it telling me it's a not non-verified add-on is there a way of having it updated to work on version 42 of Firefox

You should contact Dragon for providing you with an up to date version
that is signed. You can also sign it yourself as an unlisted add-on, but
in that case you must change the ids of the add-on.

Kind Regards,
Philipp