Closing this newsgroup and mailing list

Jorge Villalobos

Oct 13, 2016, 12:34:39 PM10/13/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

As part of consolidating our communication channels and making it easier
for add-on developers and enthusiasts to get answers to their questions,
we have decided to close this newsgroup and its mailing list. You can
find the channels we support here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons#Contact_us

The newsgroup archives will remain available indefinitely.

Jorge (for the Add-ons Team)

Millwood

Oct 13, 2016, 3:54:32 PM10/13/16
to mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
Please tell us where to go. This is the only addon list that shows on
news.mozilla.org.

Mark Rousell

Oct 13, 2016, 4:33:19 PM10/13/16
to Millwood, mozilla-addons-...@lists.mozilla.org
On 13/10/2016 20:54, Millwood wrote:
> Please tell us where to go. This is the only addon list that shows on
> news.mozilla.org.

Mark Rousell