Notice: Lab Kit is Retiring

Edward Lee

Oct 7, 2011, 3:10:31 PM10/7/11
to Mozilla Labs Group
PLEASE NOTE: We're retiring the Lab Kit bundle of add-ons on Tuesday,
October 11, due to compatibility issues with Firefox 7 and future
Firefox browser releases. We recommend that you uninstall Lab Kit and
restart Firefox at your earliest convenience to avoid having the
Add-on Manager get stuck at "Updating add-ons."

Firefox will automatically remove the Lab Kit add-on early next week
to restore Firefox's add-on update functionality and avoid potential
stability and security problems.

The add-ons currently bundled in Lab Kit [1] are still available
individually. They're all Mozilla Labs add-ons [2].

Ed

[1] http://mozillalabs.com/your-lab-kit-contents/
[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/5133025/