addon Grabmybooks doesn't work with LessChrome HD

Micky Hase

May 31, 2011, 4:26:51 AM5/31/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Today I discovered Grabmybooks (http://www.grabmybooks.com/) for Firefox, which can be used to convert html site texts to .epub files.
Unfortunatelly the two addons collide and I am not able to use the upper buttons of the grabmybooks functionality while LessChrome HD is running.

danny...@hotmail.com

Dec 29, 2014, 2:44:45 PM12/29/14
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
I had installed Grabmybook years ago in Mozilla Firefox and it worked perfectly. Now, I use Chrome and I tried to install Grabmybook in it. The little icon installed easily, but when I try to use it, I got a message that Grabmytools are not installed and to click on the button to install them, then to unzip the file that downloads. But no file download. I just got a new page with Chinese all over it. So I can't make the software working. Is there someone who got the zip file and can tell me where to find it?