Require openpgp package for use in main file

Nic Whittle

Jul 16, 2015, 9:35:52 PM7/16/15
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi id really appreciate some help with this i have been struggling for weeks to finish this!

I would like to use the openpgp package:https://github.com/openpgpjs/openpgpjs with a firefox extension.

I cannot load the module to use within the main.js file. I can only get functionality when i load with a content script. Which works but very unresponsive (Because I'm calling the same methods over and over which are cpu heavy)

Im getting constant 'module not found errors' when trying. Try for yourself:

mkdir testpgp
cd testpgp
cfx init

Then download and try to require("openpgp").

I also need to use cfx not jpm as I'm targeting a firefox version before 38.

Am i missing something? Should i not just be able to require and go??