SDK 1.8rc1 now available for testing!

KWierso

Jun 12, 2012, 2:08:18 PM6/12/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
We've just spun Add-on SDK 1.8rc1, the first release candidate of the next stable release of the SDK, as a tarball and a ZIP archive.

The build was built from the 1.8rc1 tag and includes a single change over 1.8b4. This build includes an additional documentation improvement for HTML localization.

If no issues arise, this build is what we will ship as SDK 1.8 in two weeks.

Try out this build, and let us know how it works for you! It's still important to test the new page-mod and localization changes and report any bugs or unexpected behavior, so we can polish any rough edges over the remainder of the stabilization cycle.

You can report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group.

Jeff Griffiths

Jun 12, 2012, 4:43:39 PM6/12/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com, KWierso
Looks good to me:

"3040 of 3040 tests passed.
Total time: 18.430495 seconds
Program terminated successfully.
Testing test-harness...
Using binary at '/Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin'.
Using profile at
'/var/folders/0b/mn52m8451w5c1ps735t54k_m0000gn/T/tmp2aoSYA.mozrunner'.
Running tests on Firefox 12.0/Gecko 12.0
({ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}) under darwin/x86.
4 of 4 tests passed.
Total time: 1.687352 seconds
Program terminated successfully.
All tests were successful. Ship it!"