Add-on SDK 1.16 issue with maxVersion in package.json.

Richard Tharp

Mar 31, 2014, 12:54:21 PM3/31/14
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
1. Modifying the package.json's element "maxVersion" always reverts back to "29.0a1" in the install.rdf file when I've stated "31.0" maxVersion after build with CFX xpi. Thus, forces me to modify the install.rdf manually.

2. When I've tried to add a sub-directory "component" with a binary the CFX XPI never picks the directory up for the .xpi for installation. Thus, forces me to build the .xpi file with the additional directory included manually.

IDEVFH