SDK 1.8rc2 now available for testing!

KWierso

Jun 19, 2012, 3:57:29 PM6/19/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
We've just spun Add-on SDK 1.8rc2, the first release candidate of the next stable release of the SDK, as a tarball and a ZIP archive.

The build was built from the 1.8rc2 tag and includes a single change over 1.8rc1. This build includes extra documentation about the page-mod module's inability to use relative URLs within the stylesheets.

If no issues arise, this build is what we will ship as SDK 1.8 next Tuesday.

Try out this build, and let us know how it works for you! It's still important to test the new page-mod and localization changes and report any bugs or unexpected behavior, so we can deal with it before we ship 1.8 final next week.

You can report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group.