Add-on SDK 1.7b2 now available for testing!

KWierso

Apr 24, 2012, 6:30:30 PM4/24/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
We've just spun Add-on SDK 1.7b2, the first test build of the next stable release of the SDK, as a tarball and a ZIP archive.

The build was built from the 1.7b2 tag and includes a few changes since 1.7b1. This beta brings a number of documentation fixes, along with explicit support for Firefox 13, which will be released in six weeks. It's still important to test out page-mod's new contentStyle and contentStyleFile properties and the localization improvements from the previous beta, too.

Try out this build, and let us know how it works for you! It's especially important to test the new page-mod and localization changes and report any bugs or unexpected behavior, so we can polish any rough edges over the rest of the stabilization cycle.

You can report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group.