the icon dont appears in Firefox toolbar

Azadeh Zarabiyan

Nov 6, 2016, 2:37:28 AM11/6/16
to mozilla-labs-jetpack
Hello,

 we have recently uploaded our firefox addons
(named "Buzdid") in firefox addons and some days ago, it was formally
approved and added to the addons list.
Now, we can
successfully find our Buzdid in addons page of Mozilla and install it.
But, the problem is that after successful installation, the Buzdid icon
appears neither in Firefox toolbar nor in "additional tools and
features" menu, while it is listed in Addons manager of firefox as an
existing extension.

We want to know if there is any technical problem with our plugin? How
can we fix this issue so that we have our plugin in the Firefox toolbar
(just like other extensions)?

Thank you in advance for your help and consideration