SDK 1.8b4 now available for testing!

KWierso

Jun 5, 2012, 2:10:06 PM6/5/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
We've just spun Add-on SDK 1.8b4, the second test build of the next stable release of the SDK, as a tarball and a ZIP archive.

The build was built from the 1.8b4 tag and includes a couple changes over 1.8b3. The officially supported versions of Firefox for 1.8 are set for Firefox 13 and 14, and the SDK code is future-proofed against an upcoming platform change.

Try out this build, and let us know how it works for you! It's still important to test the new page-mod and localization changes and report any bugs or unexpected behavior, so we can polish any rough edges over the remainder of the stabilization cycle.

You can report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group.