Updating to latest Addon-SDK

Arky

Dec 15, 2014, 4:53:33 AM12/15/14
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi List,

I have couple of old versions of add-ons[1]. Looks like I need to update
them to latest version to get AMO review.

"You are using an outdated version of the Add-ons SDK, which we no
longer accept. Please use the latest stable version of the SDK:
https://developer.mozilla.org/Add-ons/SDK"

What's the correct process to update your add-on to latest SDK?

TIA

--arky
[1] https://github.com/arky/autorefresh-twitter-addon

Adrian Aichner

Dec 15, 2014, 7:48:12 AM12/15/14

On 15.12.2014 10:53, Arky wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have couple of old versions of add-ons[1]. Looks like I need to update
> them to latest version to get AMO review.
>
> "You are using an outdated version of the Add-ons SDK, which we no
> longer accept. Please use the latest stable version of the SDK:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/Add-ons/SDK"
>
> What's the correct process to update your add-on to latest SDK?

It could be as simple as downlaoding the latest add-on SDK and building
your add-on with it.

You may have to update any issues you find with
cfx test -v
cfx xpi -v
or anything that doesn't work when you install and use the newly built
add-on.

See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/Tutorials/Installation

Good luck!

Arky

Dec 17, 2014, 2:07:25 AM12/17/14
On 12/15/2014 07:48 PM, Adrian Aichner wrote:

>> What's the correct process to update your add-on to latest SDK?
>
> It could be as simple as downlaoding the latest add-on SDK and building
> your add-on with it.

Thanks!

Cheers

--arky