Re: [jetpack] [Gallery Bugs] Re: all new bugs found on jetpackgallery.mozillalabs.com

Message has been deleted

Jeff Balogh

Nov 19, 2009, 5:47:14 PM11/19/09
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Daniel <dani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you find any new bugs on the Jetpack Gallery, here is the new place
> to file 'em!  -  as in, don't file them in "Jetpack" of under the
> "Labs" section any more, that is now only for platform code-base bugs!
>
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Websites
>
> Remember to select the jetpackgallery.mozillalabs.com option  :)

Like this? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Websites&component=jetpackgallery.mozillalabs.com

Cheers,
jeff

Daniel

Nov 19, 2009, 6:33:50 PM11/19/09
to mozilla-labs-jetpack
Doh, I could have written the param in! My bad, good call Jeff.

On Nov 19, 2:47 pm, Jeff Balogh <m...@jeffbalogh.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Daniel <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you find any new bugs on the Jetpack Gallery, here is the new place
> > to file 'em!  -  as in, don't file them in "Jetpack" of under the
> > "Labs" section any more, that is now only for platform code-base bugs!
>
> >https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Websites
>
> > Remember to select the jetpackgallery.mozillalabs.com option  :)
>
> Like this?https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Websites&component...
>
> Cheers,
> jeff

Aza

Nov 21, 2009, 6:08:33 AM11/21/09
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

What do you think about adding an omni-present link to the website for now that points people at a feedback (user voice) and a bug submission (bugzilla form).

-- aza | ɐzɐ --

> Cheers,
> jeff

Daniel

Nov 21, 2009, 2:00:49 PM11/21/09
to mozilla-labs-jetpack
That sounds good, if you give me the URLs to those two destinations I
will put that in this upcoming week.

- Daniel

On Nov 21, 3:08 am, Aza <aza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> What do you think about adding an omni-present link to the website for now
> that points people at a feedback (user voice) and a bug submission (bugzilla
> form).
>
> http://img.skitch.com/20091121-dydmpqfe2cr4nh17n4s1q9nja6.png
>
> -- aza | ɐzɐ --
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Daniel <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Doh, I could have written the param in!  My bad, good call Jeff.

> > > Like this?
> >https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Websites&component...
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > jeff