Is there a way for translate description in package.json?

simon ertel

Jan 3, 2015, 7:42:29 PM1/3/15
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
With the Install Manifests, that was easy by wrapping it in <em:localized> tag, (like here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Install_Manifests#localized), but I don't see the equivalent for main description and main title of package.json. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/Tutorials/l10n#Using_Localized_Strings_in_Preferences just explain for translations of preferences. I also tried something like extensions.[addonID].description= "test", without any results.

Thanks for your great work, by the way.