jpm and l10n

grbradt

Mar 8, 2015, 11:12:13 PM3/8/15
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am testing an add-on that localizes html using l10n. In the latest nightly, an XPI built with cfx works fine.
However, with a jpm XPI the panels that use l10n do not render properly. In the debugger, I see the script
sdk/l10n/html.js is missing. I guess this is due to bug 1132753 - sdk/l10n/html uses CPOWs and shims
landing. With regard to Comment 1, shouldn't it detect that my add-on uses l10n?

Thanks,
George

Jeff Griffiths

Mar 9, 2015, 2:58:23 PM3/9/15
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you have the time, can you please file this issue in bugzilla?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Add-on%20SDK&component=General

This is an e10s-related bug that should be fixed.

Jeff