We just released MooTools Core and More 1.5.1

Sérgio Crisóstomo

Aug 29, 2014, 11:31:55 AM8/29/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
New release today: 1.5.1 for Core and More, more info can be found at:

See you around!
/Sérgio

Aaron Newton

Aug 29, 2014, 12:48:59 PM8/29/14
to mootools-users
Nice work Sergio!

--

---

dukeofgaming

Sep 26, 2014, 4:57:03 AM9/26/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Does this mean that the Mootools team is back in action?

Sitthykun LY

Sep 26, 2014, 5:02:24 AM9/26/14
to mootools-users
Great to hear that

--

---

Sitthykun LY
a little developer in the big world \o/
mobile: +85595 7788 39
skype: cityx9
twitter: sitthykun <http://twitter.com/sitthykun>
site: niyum.com

Sérgio Crisóstomo

Sep 26, 2014, 5:05:53 AM9/26/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
dukeofgaming: yes!

I can also remind all that this is community work, so if more people find time to contribute would be awesome!
Next release is the new website! We will be posting here about it soon.

Cheers