Re: [Moo] Mediabox Youtube video full screen issue

Message has been deleted

Johnny Fuery

Nov 6, 2014, 3:24:10 PM11/6/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Can you repurpose this into a jsfiddle? We'll be happy to help with an example in hand.

Johnny Fuery
President/Principal Engineer
Merus, Inc.
1736 Franklin Street, Suite 350
Oakland, CA 94612

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Mudasser Tufail <togre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

i am using the mediabox.i did add the following code in my page to show youtube video

Video open in box and showing the full screen icon but when i click the full screen icon it does not open in full screen mode.
Can you kindly explain why it is not oepning in full screen mode.

Thanks
Regards
Mudasser

--

---

Gonzalo Rubio

Nov 7, 2014, 8:28:03 AM11/7/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Since we can't see your local website, I would adventure to say that the usual problem of not being to switch to full screen is a missing allowfullscreen attribute on the invoking iframe.

I looked at the mediabox source (version 1.5.4) and it seems this option defaults to true, so what could be happening is that you are either setting fullscreen to false in the mediabox options or you are using an older version that might not have had the allowfullscreen attribute getting added to the iframe.
Message has been deleted

Aicke Schulz

Nov 8, 2014, 6:06:56 AM11/8/14
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
You have a script error on your page, a "}" is missing at the end of a
script, look at the browser console.

Otherwise the fullscreen switch of the youtube video works for me, is
there another switch, too?