Re: Looking to work with someone on new project involving mootools canvas

Message has been deleted

Steve Rgb

Jan 2, 2015, 10:22:51 AM1/2/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, January 2, 2015 2:55:44 PM UTC, Steve Rgb wrote: I am looking to work with a developer on a mootools project involving canvas. To be more precise I am trying to do something like this. http://www.toxicfox.co.uk/heart-matt-frame Scroll down to see elements Input fields and frame.

Aicke Schulz

Jan 2, 2015, 7:23:24 PM1/2/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Don't want to ruin the fun, but how about starting with that (non
mootools project) https://github.com/timdream/wordcloud?

Steve Rgb

Jan 3, 2015, 8:35:40 AM1/3/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Thanks will have a good look at it and play. But could still do with some help as am not very well up on canvas. Any more pointers would be a great help.

Steve Rgb

Jan 3, 2015, 6:26:47 PM1/3/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Tried that but it is a bit over my head. Hence I need a developer.