2 Devces the virtual keyboard has issues with

Techno lusto

Jul 8, 2017, 4:44:41 AM7/8/17
to mooltipass
Hello Mooltipass team,

I have recently had an issue with my Mooltipass Mini entering a password correctly into 2 devices. 1 was a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablet and the second one is an XBOX ONE.  I have tried multiple troubleshooting steps as outlined below to no avail. The passwords work fine on PC's and other phones and tablets.

1.) I have changed the keyboard layout via the Mooltipass Windows app to multiple different types, non worked.
2.) Changed the keyboard speed setting via the Mooltipass Windows app to multiple different ms, non worked.
3.) Changed the cables that were used, did not work.
4.) Used a powered hub to even out any power dips that my have been present, did not work.

Theory

I believe that these specific devices do not accept the characters before or after certain special characters properly.
The XBOX ONE has its own physical keyboard that can be added to the controller, but can also have a regular keyboard plugged into it and all keys work just fine with multiple keyboards.
The Samsung tablet is running Android Marshmallow and I have other Android Marshmallow devices that it works just fine on.

Keep up the great work!!!!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 5:08:26 AM7/8/17
to Techno lusto, mooltipass
Hey there!

Thanks for the great debugging!
That's indeed quite odd.. could you maybe try with "standard" passwords to confirm your theory? (numbers and letters)

Mathieu