FINALLY! Got it working!

shykitten55

Apr 3, 2018, 11:14:44 AM4/3/18
to mooltipass
Well, it is with a lot of happiness, I can say I seem to have got the mooltipass working now.    (Finally)

I'm using Ubuntu and although I still get those annoying "sub-domain detected" message, it seems to be working.

I am not sure which version of the software I am running, and I seem to remember there are some software updates for the mini.

Could someone please update me on that situation?

Thanks in advance.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 11:19:45 AM4/3/18
to shykitten55, mooltipass
Hello there!

I'm assuming that you're still using a Raspberry Pi? Nice job!
The only firmware update for the mini is related to a potential jittery scroll wheel problem caused by some dust / grease that may have gotten inside the mechanism.

Mathieu