chromium support for the "sync to cloud" option

gunther Vermeir

Nov 23, 2015, 5:39:36 PM11/23/15
to mooltipass
Hello,

just wondering if the "sync to cloud" option in the new app should work in chromium ( Version 45.0.2454.101 Built on Ubuntu 14.04, running on LinuxMint 17.2 (64-bit) )
I get a "syncFS offline" message ( i'm logged in into google - i can acces gmail ,  drive.google.com and the chrome app store)

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 7:36:21 PM11/23/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther!

In theory it should work on all OSes as long as you're logged into your Google account in Chromium itself.

Regards,
Mathieu

gunther Vermeir

Nov 24, 2015, 4:12:48 AM11/24/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello,
thank you,

i'm logged in into google - i can acces gmail ,  drive.google.com and the chrome app store in the chromium browser
not sure if there is more I can/need to do to "log in in chromium"

any log or so I can provide?

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 4:17:04 AM11/24/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther,

Can you access that menu and sign into chromium?

gunther Vermeir

Nov 27, 2015, 8:04:50 AM11/27/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello,

i was already signed in, for good measure I have signed out, signed in , done a reset sync on https://www.google.com/settings/chrome/sync and made sure advanced sync setting are set to sync everything.
same "syncFS offline" message.

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 8:08:37 AM11/27/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther,

Even though it isn't clear in your message, I'm going to assume it is still not working?
If so, it sounds like a Chrome limitation... we'll investigate and come back to you.

Regards,
Mathieu Stephan

gunther Vermeir

Nov 27, 2015, 8:47:49 AM11/27/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
It is indeed not working as I still get the same error message ...

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 8:49:56 AM11/27/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Just to be sure, do you have this ticked in "advanced sync settings"?

Inline image 1

gunther Vermeir

Nov 27, 2015, 8:53:40 AM11/27/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
yes,

the advanced sync setting are set to "sync everything" this does include "apps"

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 8:55:21 AM12/13/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther,

I'm back from holidays.
Are you still having the same problem?

Mathieu

gunther Vermeir

Dec 13, 2015, 1:04:50 PM12/13/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello Mattieu,

yes,

Regards,
Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 12:45:36 AM12/15/15
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther,

I've sent you a private message to get more info.

Mathieu