Specify order for logins of same domain

Bert Van de Poel

Aug 3, 2017, 8:51:32 PM8/3/17
to mooltipass
Besides my own account (username starting with a b), I also administer the ISP account of my mother (her username starts with a). Now usually I tend to login to check my account and almost never hers. However, as her username comes alfabetically before mine, the mooltipass will always suggest hers, so I can't tap to confirm but always have to scroll. Would it be possible to implement a way of ordering usernames?

Of course, this is only a minor annoyance, but it would be a nice feature :)

Bert

David Ehnebuske

Aug 3, 2017, 9:38:07 PM8/3/17
to moolt...@googlegroups.com

I have several similar situations with sites I administer. For these sites I have several test users with different authorities. Seems like the credential for my real user is never the first one in the list. So, I agree.  It would be nice to be able to order the lists of credentials for a site. (But getting the MP to work smoothly with as many strange log-in scenarios as possible is much more important!)

David

mathieu...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 2:06:27 AM8/4/17
to David Ehnebuske, mooltipass
Hello everyone,

We'll therefore add this to our "nice to have" list!
However I have to admit that this may take quite a long while as David said, we currently have more important matters.
I'd therefore suggest tagging said credential as a favorite in the meantime.

Cheers,
Mathieu