Erasing card

Clint Chaplin

May 2, 2017, 9:26:35 AM5/2/17
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Is there any way to erase the card without erasing the mooltipass itself?

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 9:28:49 AM5/2/17
to Clint Chaplin, mooltipass
Hello Clint,

There's a way yes... but out of curiosity, what's your use case?

Mathieu

Clint Chaplin

May 2, 2017, 9:45:18 AM5/2/17
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Right.  Again, it is travel outside the US for work and then returning.  My fearful use case is being stopped by Immigration upon return and required to allow them to inspect any and all devices I am carrying.  Ideally, I guess, I would be erasing both the Mooltipass and the card before return.  If I was really paranoid I would be deliberately mis-logon to the card, thus destroying it, and then physically destroy the card.  Which is why I bought 100 cards.

Of course this also conflicts with my desire to not destroy anything; thus my question about erasing just the card.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 9:46:03 AM5/2/17
to Clint Chaplin, mooltipass
right... i'll answer you in private then :)

Claude Fuhrer

May 4, 2017, 3:41:35 AM5/4/17
to mooltipass, joa...@gmail.com
This kind of information may be of interest for a lot of people (at least 2, the OP and me) .. Is there a reason keep it "hidden" ?

Have a nice day

Le mardi 2 mai 2017 15:46:03 UTC+2, Mathieu Stephan a écrit :
right... i'll answer you in private then :)

[...[

mathieu...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 4:12:06 AM5/4/17
to Claude Fuhrer, mooltipass, Clint Chaplin
Hello Claude,

The Mini isn't actually able to erase single cards (I thought it could, but it actually can't).

Mathieu

Clint Chaplin

May 4, 2017, 10:15:06 AM5/4/17
to mathieu...@gmail.com, Claude Fuhrer, mooltipass
Um, I am using the original.  I haven't tried this on a mini yet; mine has not arrived.
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin