Mooltipass: QT & C++ contributors wanted!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 3:58:19 PM1/28/17
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

We hope you are doing well.
As you may know we have recently announced Firefox support, therefore launching a new software solution based on a Firefox add-on and a cross platform software: Moolticute.
In this use case, Moolticute takes the role of our standard Chrome app, therefore interfacing Firefox (and even Chrome) with the Mooltipass.
As any open source software in its infancy, we need testers and contributors! You may have noticed in the Mooltipass mailing list during these last weeks that a few hiccups were encountered: this was to be expected given the very different computer setups of mooltipass enthusiasts.

If you are an open source enthusiast, with a strong experience with Qt and at least 10 hours of spare time a week to work on a highly challenging solution, please get in touch with us!
We would really like to provide a well polished application to the Firefox users who backed our Mooltipass Mini campaign, before they receive their devices around the middle of March.
Have a great week-end!
Mathieu & the Development Team