Mooltipass Mini Call for Beta Testers

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 1:17:21 PM3/5/16
to mooltipass-acti...@googlegroups.com, mooltipass, mooltipass-firm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

A little more than a month ago we announced that the development team and I were working hard on a small Mooltipass device.
Today we're extremely happy to send you the very first picture of our current prototype:

Inline image 1

We're also glad to report our target retail price: $50 ! But now we need you.
As with our first Mooltipass device we are planning to work hand in hand with ~10 beta testers for the next few months to make sure that our device will please everyone. These prototypes will be manufactured, soldered and assembled by us so we created a quick form for you to apply to the beta testers program.

If you're therefore interested in participating to this great adventure and have a direct impact on the device development process, please fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11idL3dzKXHzPuY4K99v4ipEwpYHKDX-q-HvppXwhjEM
Don't hesitate to spread the word and send this form to your friends and family!

We'll also organize a (very small) first production run in (hopefully) less than two months, to prepare for our future crowdfunding campaign. As you can guess, we're looking forward to being able to send this new Mooltipass to you!
Have a nice weekend,
Mathieu & the Mooltipass Development Team

PS: As always, if you want to talk to the team and community, we're on #mooltipass on freenode.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 6:00:05 AM3/10/16
to mooltipass-acti...@googlegroups.com, mooltipass, mooltipass-firm...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Wow, your response has been amazing... more than 60 persons applied to our beta testers program!
We'll therefore stop accepting applicants tomorrow at midnight (GMT).

In related news, I've just finished hand soldering and machining 10 prototypes. We're currently looking for an SLA printer to print the joysticks and therefore hope to send the assembled prototypes to the lucky ones by the beginning of next week!

Inline image 1

Thanks a lot for your support!
Mathieu & the dev team

PS: you're welcome to chat with us in #mooltipass on freenode.net !

Antonio Santos

Mar 10, 2016, 6:55:48 AM3/10/16
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass-acti...@googlegroups.com, mooltipass, mooltipass-firm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mathieu,

Any preview on when will it be availoable, or for pre-order? I’m quite keen to get my hands on one, to start testing and using it! Maybe replace my u2f key.

Thanks,

António

Enviado do meu iPedra com Windows 10

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 7:01:47 AM3/10/16
to Antonio Santos, mooltipass-acti...@googlegroups.com, mooltipass, mooltipass-firm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Antonio,

Thanks for your message!
Our current strategy is to launch a kickstarter campaign to offer a sub $50 price to everyone in 4 months maximum. We'll however do a pre-production run in 2 months to make sure that we have everything setup. We'll therefore make another call for testers by then, to which you'll be able to apply.

Cheers,
Mathieu