Mooltipass Mini Beta Testers & Reviewers Program: Applicants to be Chosen this Weekend!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 3:19:36 PM6/14/16
to mooltipass
Hello Mooltipass Enthusiasts!

Great news!
Our injection molding company thought of a wonderful mass-production-compatible way of producing the Mooltipass Mini cases with the desired finished look we want.
This is therefore why things have taken a bit of delay on our side. We'll therefore stop accepting applicants to our Mooltipass Mini Beta Testers and Reviewers program this Friday at 11h59pm EST. Don't forget to apply if you want to have a chance of getting one of the 15 free units!

In the meantime we'll share with you this great tear down of the Mooltipass Mini:

Inline image 1

Cheers!
Mathieu & the Dev Team.