Work Summary & Objectives this Week

Kaspar Emanuel

Jan 5, 2015, 5:56:37 AM1/5/15
to Mathieu Stephan, mooltipass

Morning Mathieu,

as requested my objectives for this week. As before, I am using this task list.

I’ve spent almost 48 hours to date working mostly on task 1: the re-work of the existing GUI. Some of that time was actually spent fixing extension bugs and bringing that into a format to be able to easily merge upstream changes into our fork which would fall under task 3 somewhere.

As there are much less holiday interruptions in general I suspect things to move a lot quicker from now on. I do have another contract which I suspect will take up about 40 hours between the 7th of Jan and the 17th of February but otherwise I am all yours.

This week I will spend exclusively on MP. That means around 40 hours before the end of Sunday, let’s say. According to the existing time estimates that should bring me up to the completion of task 1 at least. Shooting from the hip I would aim for finishing task 1 and getting the settings tab from task 2 complete and functional.

Let me know any thoughts on this or if you want me to switch priorities.

All the best,

Kaspar

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 6:04:50 AM1/5/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, mooltipass
Hey Kaspar,

Thanks a lot for the (wow, public!) status update.
It seems the Mooltipass beta testers will migrate to your new design by beginning of next week then!

Thanks for the great work,
Mathieu

Kaspar Emanuel

Jan 5, 2015, 6:51:17 AM1/5/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass

On 5 January 2015 at 11:04, mathieu...@gmail.com <mathieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems the Mooltipass beta testers will migrate to your new design by beginning of next week then!

Yes, I think this is doable although a little ambitious. I will post to the list whenever there are major releases and beta testers should update.