Bitcoin

Dennis Klein

Oct 25, 2017, 1:51:32 PM10/25/17
to mooltipass
Hi,

I know there was already a question like this, but there hasn't been any answer.

I want to start using bitcoin, and as I am using a hardware device to store my passwords and private key, I would be really interested, if there is a way to use the mooltipass for bitcoin. Is there a possibility?

Regards,
Dennis

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 1:52:55 PM10/25/17
to Dennis Klein, mooltipass
Hello Dennis,

At the moment it is not in our plans... however, this might change with the future mini.

Cheers!
Mathieu

Dennis Klein

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 2:03:54 PM10/25/17
to Dennis Klein, mooltipass
There's a new product planned!

We'll soon be looking for fw contributors!

Mathieu

Dennis Klein

Oct 25, 2017, 2:10:54 PM10/25/17
to mooltipass
Oh, I am looking forward to what you have planned. I really appreciate at this project, that it is still growing. Thumbs up!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 2:13:46 PM10/25/17
to Dennis Klein, mooltipass
Thanks!

We'll soon give more details about the different tasks we offer to open source enthusiasts eager to work on a brand new platform :)

Dennis Klein

Oct 25, 2017, 2:56:10 PM10/25/17
to mooltipass
I think my time will be not sufficient enough to contribute code for that, beside it would be great to be an active part of such a great project. But if you need a beta tester, I think that would fit in my timetable ;)
Message has been deleted