start mooltiapp minimise option

gunther Vermeir

Apr 18, 2017, 3:06:26 AM4/18/17
to mooltipass
Hello everyone,

I'm running MooltiApp_2.0.72_amd64.deb on Mint 18.1 Mate, the
"auto-start' option in the right click tray icon does not seam to work.

Is there an command line argument to /opt/MooltiApp/mooltiapp to start
Mooltiapp in tray/minimised mode?

Regards,

Gunther

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 2:39:01 PM4/18/17
to gunther Vermeir, mooltipass
Hello Gunther,

We are going to publish a new version (.74) with this feature and will keep you informed.

Regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Stephan

Apr 20, 2017, 5:22:50 PM4/20/17
to mooltipass, gunther...@gmail.com
Hello Gunther,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! We have just pushed 2.0.74. Simply call MooltiApp with "-m" to start in tray mode.

Regards,
Mathieu

gunther Vermeir

Apr 20, 2017, 7:05:39 PM4/20/17
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
Long? :) Mathieu, this is blistering fast !
installed MooltiApp_2.0.74_amd64.deb from https://github.com/limpkin/mooltiapp/releases
tray mode works fine, thank you!

just an idea, maybe add somewhere in the app the version number ?
Might be usefull later on to see if people have old version installed or so

Gunther

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:06 AM, gunther Vermeir <gunther...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm running MooltiApp_2.0.72_amd64.deb on Mint 18.1 Mate, the "auto-start' option in the right click tray icon does not seam to work.

Is there an command line argument to /opt/MooltiApp/mooltiapp to start Mooltiapp in tray/minimised mode?

Regards,

Gunther

David Ehnebuske

Apr 20, 2017, 8:40:19 PM4/20/17
to moolt...@googlegroups.com

> maybe add somewhere in the app the version number ?

+1

David

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 1:23:21 AM4/21/17