59 hours left on the clock!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 4:15:34 PM12/2/14
to mooltipass
Hello Mooltipass enthusiasts!

Time seems to have flown by since we launched our indiegogo campaign a little less than a month ago.
As some of you may have seen we are in the final hours... with 23% left to go. We're therefore very busy sending many tips to different websites and hope you are doing the same!

We like to believe that having this Google group (and indiegogo comment section) a bit quiet during these last days while still raising funds means that our campaign and its video were clear enough to convey our message while not leaving any question unanswered.
We're quite happy of having raised $84k so far for such a unique project around open source!

The next 3 days are therefore going to be full of suspense... and regardless of the outcome we will still have achieved our goal of raising awareness about credentials security and open source.
Cheers,
Mathieu & the dev team.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 4:16:23 PM12/2/14