Mooltipass Mini Status Update: FCC/CE certifications passed! Campaign start next week?

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2016, 8:41:21 AM10/1/16
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

We have kept it secret until now, but during these last weeks the Mooltipass Mini was in the process of passing CE & FCC certifications.
And as you can guess, last Wednesday we received the excellent news!
This means that nothing will be preventing us from shipping units to campaign backers once they're out of the production line!
In related news, the kickstarter campaign write-up is nearly complete, and our video still is in the editing process.
We are targeting a campaign start at the end of next week, or Monday 10th at the latest.

Please spread the Mooltipass word to your friends and family, they may be notified of our campaign launch by entering their emails here.
Have a great week and wish us good luck!
Mathieu & the Development Team