Help - please - on

shykitten55

Oct 13, 2017, 7:12:55 AM10/13/17
to mooltipass
Hi folks.

It has been a LONG time.

Today I was going through and I updated the add-on for my FF and it installed the latest version.

No worries.

Shortly after it said "no mooltipass app installed".

I went off and downloaded the latest moolticute and tried to compile it.

Thing is:  I have been through this originally and it "worked" - in that it complied.

This time I get this error:
~/Downloads/moolticute-master/build $ qmake ../Moolticute.pro
qmake: could not exec '/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt4/bin/qmake': No such file or directory

Couple of things to note:
Sure there is no qt4/bin/qmake file.

But there is a qt5/bin/qmake file.

I had to go through the fun of installing qt5.  It is still there.

But all the system pointers (or what ever) are pointing to qt4 and not qt5.

I tried pointing to the qt5/bin/qmake and it kinda worked, but then when I said "make" it all fell appart again with another cryptic error (to me).

I'm guessing I need to get the system to point (totally) to qt5 and not just the initial build.   Dunno.

I can supply the second error if required.

Thanks much in advance.
(hmm.... can't find the "subscribe button - for notifications.  I can only hope it is set.)

shykitten55

Oct 13, 2017, 7:27:42 AM10/13/17
to mooltipass
I don't know what happened with the subject, but it should be:

Help - please - on compiling the new bit of mooltipass.

Raoul Hecky

Oct 13, 2017, 7:38:33 AM10/13/17
to shykitten55, mooltipass
Please provide more info on your operating system and machine.
Also any error message are good for us to try to help you.

Thanks

--
Raoul Hecky