Mooltipass Mini Post Campaign Update : What we Have Done These Last Months

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017, 2:39:06 AM4/29/17
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

I'd like to start this email by apologizing: we should have been making as many updates in this Google Group as we did on our Kickstarter campaign page.
As you can imagine, these last months have been extremely busy for us... yet we still managed to follow the schedule we had announced when we got funded.
Here is the bullet point list of what you might have missed:
- our Kickstarter campaign raised ~$165k on November 2016 !
- we designed our own mass production bench, produced several thousands units
- all Kickstarter units have been shipped, half of them have already been received
- we now have an official standalone application: MooltiApp
- ... which allows us to offer Firefox and Safari native integration!
- we redesigned the Mooltipass website and improved our setup page
- we are still looking for C++ and Javascript contributors to help us! As you may know, the complete team is not remunerated as we are doing it for the love of open source.
- you are welcome to have a chat with us anytime on IRC (#mooltipass on freenode.net)

We'd like to thank you guys for being here from the start of this adventure. It is truly heart-warming to see so many individuals believing in our product and leaving us great feedback.
As a token of our appreciation, you may use the discount code MPMGROUPDISCOUNT on our tindie store to get a $10 discount on each unit.
We wish you a great weekend and will keep you updated here about what's happening with the Mooltipass ecosystem!
Mathieu & the Development Team